MARKETING COORDINATOR – MANUFACTURING/FABRICATING CO.
Principle Duties & Responsibilities:
• Coordinate all print and electronic advertising. Work with product managers to determine messaging, write copy and headlines, and work with designer to ensure layout is in accordance with corporate standards.
• Submit ad insertions in accordance with advertising plan & handle communication with advertising representatives.
• Create & edit flyers and brochures. Create & maintain buyers guides for various publications.
• Assist with PR activities including press releases, press kits, article coordination, etc. at the direction of PR & Media Representative.
• Assist trade show and event coordinator with coordination and implementation of trade shows. Includes travel and onsite coordination of relevant events.
• Coordinate and implement all in house events.
• Create direct mail and promotions pieces. Ensure all pieces communicate appropriate message and are in accordance with corporate standards.
• Routine travel to Farmington, CT and coordination of shared services and events is required.
• Responsible for lobby/lab videos and displays, and all other areas that customers are exposed to, including routine updates to all.
• Management of portable displays, sample parts, give aways, marketing items, etc.
• Coordination with TUS and TLD marketing teams.
• Proactive oversight of marketing activities.
• Development of marketing strategy in coordination with TUS and TLD, including advertising plan, events plan and schedule.
• Insure company has optimal visibility, participation and branding at each event (e.g. social media, marketing of event, optimized presentations, and optimized product, sample and media displays).
• Help to insure company is involved in the most market relevant events and activities by continual evaluation of the marketing activities of key competitors.
• Maximize social media presence via routine flow and sharing of information with TUS Social Media Coordinator.
• Minimum of 3 years marketing experience, preferably in the fabricating and/or laser industry. Excellent communications skills (written and verbal), project management, and interpersonal skills.
• BA or BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
Travel to Marketing in CT & Germany, and for North American conferences, exhibitions and events (approx. 20%).
** YOU NEED TO HAVE 3 YEARS OF MARKETING, SOCIAL MEDIA, TRADESHOW, LITERATURE EXPERIENCE WITH A MANUFACTURING OR FABRICATING COMPANY.!!!!!!!
IF THIS IS YOU, PLEASE FORWARD A WORD DOC. OF YOUR RESUME, ALONG WITH SALARY HISTORY, AND WHY YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE A CHANGE IN CONFIDENCE TO BOE EMBREY BOE@SCAUBURNHILLS.COM YOUR RESUME WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH CLIENT WITHOUT YOU HAVING FULL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLIENT, LOCATION AND WEBSITE FOR YOU TO REVIEW. THANKS IN ADVANCE.