Account Manager – Automation Assy & Test
(HOME OFFICE - METRO DETROIT)
Key Client looking to expand it sales force in the Detroit Area. Client needs a successful account manager to handle and develop automotive accounts. Selling Automation Assembly and Test Equipment. Background in Automation, Assembly Equipment or Capital Equipment sales into Automotive. Powertrain a plus. Also handle some medical and energy accounts.
Must have Experience:
• 7-10 years of successful and verifiable experience of strategic selling and negotiation skills in “solution and systems sales” of capital equipment or industrial automation.
• Demonstrated “Hunter” mentality when it comes to identifying prospects and turning them into clients.
• Must demonstrate the drive and motivation to sell and enjoy the challenge of selling in the industrial automation/manufacturing solutions industry.
• Must exhibit self-directness, independence and an extremely proactive approach
• Strong presentation skills in order to present to internal stakeholders and existing and potential clients to sell technical concepts.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering degree preferred) and a secondary degree in a business management, sales, marketing, or related field strongly preferred
**If interested, please reply with resume, salary history/expectations and why you are looking to make a change.